CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ya I kNoW I aM cRaZY!

So ya I know I am crazy for having my blog page already for Christmas! I couldn't help myself! Thanksgiving is already next week so I thought I should just have my page ready for Christmas I couldn't resist! Christmas is my favorite holiday of all of them!! Not just because I get presents or anything! I just love the holiday spirit that it brings... I love to smell the fresh pine trees, the chocolate, the Christmas light, and did I mention the Chocolate? My favorite candy at Christmas is the Chocolate Cinnamon Bears! They are my ABSOLUTELY my FAVORITE by far! I love spending the holidays with my family and I can't wait!! I just thought I would stop in and say hi to everyone cause it has been awhile since I have updated!! Nothing exciting happens with me! I just work, go to school, work and go to school... That is the story of Hailey's life!! Lol!! Well, I better go and do my homework! Hope everyone has a wonderful and great week!!!

1 comments:

The Clegg's said...

Hi Hailey,
I don't think you are crazy - I already decorated my office for Christmas. I couldn't find any cute thanksgiving decorations and I got tired of looking at my Halloween decorations. I Love the Holiday Spirit too!!! Christmas is such a wonderful season and I love the christmas candy too!! I don't think I have every had a chocolate cinnamon bear I will have to try one this year. Anyway I just wanted to say hello and tell ya nothing exciting every happens to me either, but that is ok Im getting old too much excitement could be bad for me. LOL