CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

WoW iT's AlReAdY a BrAnD nEw YeAr!!!

Wow!! I can't believe it is already a brand new year!! It's crazy how fast the year 2008 flew!! As I look back on the year 2008 it was the best year ever!! Last May I graduated from North Sevier High School!! I actually can't believe it!! Then July 24th I met Cody and little did I know we would end up getting married later on in life!! August I started my Freshman year of College at Snow College South!! I had tonz of FUN!! Then November 20th Cody and I got engaged!!! Yay!!! As you can tell it has been quit an eventful year but I wouldn't trade it!! It has been the best year of my life!!

So just an update on me... I will be starting my Spring Semester tommorrow January 6. I am kind of excited to be starting school again.... But I think I much rather work and do wedding plans.... But I know after I get my degree in the end it will be TOTALLY worth it!! :) So ya with school starting I won't have much time to update my blog but I will do the best that I can..... So hope everyone has a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

0 comments: