CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

HeRe aRe ThE pIcTuReS!!

So in my last post I promised that I would post pictures of the stuff I got for Christmas and some of Temple Square.. I didn't get many at temple square cause it was so FrEaKiN cold but here they are!

Here is my totally awesome camo purse!! I got it from Cody!! I have

always wanted one but never thought I would get one!



I also got plates and silverware to put in my cedar chest!! I loved the black plates



they are super SwEeT!! Thanks Ash and Chan!! :)





Santa also brought me pots and pans!! Yay!! I am so excited!!

I can't wait until I get to use them! :) I also love the color!

So there are some of the pictures of the many things I got for Christmas!!





1 comments:

Hillary Sue said...

Thats a cute purse I like it!