CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

WeEkEnD fUn!!!


So just this last weekend I had to much fun!!! Cody and I decided we would be CrAzY people and go up to Provo to do the last of our Christmas shopping!! Wow!! It was so FrEaKiN cRaZy!!! Poor Cody I drug him all over the mall and we bought like a whole 5 items!! O well, it was so much fun!! We also went to the Olive Garden and ate dinner it was so good!!! We also we shopping at Cabela's and lets say everyone and there dogs were there!! :) On our way back I was takin pictures of us while we were at the red light so here are a couple!!









On our way back home we stoped at Walmart in SpringVille and got two Christmas movies we got the movies "The Elf" and "Christmas Vacation"!! The movies were way funny I LoVeD them!!




So on Friday my mom went to Walmart and found some gingerbread houses that you have to put together. So my mom bought two one for me and one for my little sister! I have always wanted to do one so I have begging my mom for quit sometime to get me one! Well, she finally gave up and bought us one. So we decided to do them on Sunday! Man I had so much fun. Brinley and I were building them and Cody and my mom was watching us!! We had icing EVERYWHERE!!! But here are some pictures of us doing them. I thought they turned out way cute!!!






Here is a picture of Brinley working on hers it turned out way cute!!!





Here we are working on our ginger bread houses! Boy did we have a mess you probably


can tell by the picture!! We barely even started!! :)


Well here is my finally product!! I thought it turned out pretty good

for me doing it!!

I didn't get a picture of Brinley's but hers did turn out way cute!! Thanks mom for the houses I had do much fun!!! Wow, I think this is the longest post I have ever done!! But hopefully I can keep on top of this now!! Hope everyone has a great week and I wish everyone a Merry Christmas!!


0 comments: