CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

A qUiCk UpDaTe!!!

I just wanted to stop and say a quick hi to everyone!! I haven't updated for a long time!! So I thought I better hurry and do a fast one so everyone knows I am still alive!! After this week I don't know if I will be after one FiNaL pOwErPoInT, and five tests!! But ya this week is my last week of school for the year!! yay!! I am so FrEaKiN excited!! I so need a break!!! I probably will be workin the whole Christmas break!! :( Not much has happened with me just work and school... And trying to get a few ideas for my wedding! My mom said we weren't starting wedding plans until after Christmas! It has been so hard to wait cause I am so excited but I have to! :( I have thought about what colors I wanted and the kind of cake I want but that is about all!!! Well, I better go I got to go to class to take a test!! :( I hope everyone has a great week!! I promise to get better at blogging thing I just will be way busy this week so you will hear from me next week for sure!!

1 comments:

Chandler*Ashley*Breagan said...

School ending is always good! Sounds like your grades were good so that's great too! :) Love ya!