CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

bLaBbErInG

So this post is pretty much just me blabbering... But I just have so much going on in my head right now that I just feel like I need to write it all down..... I don't even know if any of it will make since but I will try to make it make since!!! It is so crazy how fast times flies I cannot believe it!! It seems like yesterday I was entering high school and was a very scared little freshman!! Wow! As I look back on those days and the experiences that I have had that have made me in the person I am today I would never go back and do it different!!! I cannot believe how fast my high school years went! With all the games, tests, DRAMA, and the many things that go on in high school I still would never want to go back... I would never trade for the fun memories that I have had I just would never go back and go through all that DRAMA again!! I wish I would of listened to my mother back then... When I would come home crying because so and so did this or so and so did that, and she would look at me and be like don't worry about it. It won't matter to you in 5 years down the road so why should it matter now! She is EXACTLY right... None of that crap even matters now!! Wow what moms really know!! lol :)!!! I am thankful for my mom and everything that she has done for me!! I couldn't ask for a better mom!! THanks mom I love you!!! Then there are my sisters!! THey are the best things in my life!! Even though I don't act like I love them or I fight with them all the time they are still one of the most important things in my life!! We as a family have had ups and downs and I think they have made us closer as sisters!! Thanks Ash and Brin!! Your the BEST!!! Then there is the gospel!! I love the gospel so much!! I don't know where I would be without it!! I know I have been truely been blessed in my life!! I have challenges and trials in my everyday life and I know that I get through the day just because my Heavenly Father is with me at ALL times!! I am also very thankful for the temple!!! I can't wait until the day I can go!!! It is truely amazing knowing that I can be with my family for FOREVER!!! I am so thankful for everything that I have and for the great family that I have!! I don't know what I would do without them!! I know I would not be here if it was not for them!! Last but not least, I am so thankful for my friends!! For not only putting up with me but for being there for me when I have needed ya!! Hillary and Kelsey thanks for the many nights out on main!! They were the best!! I will always cherish those memories!! Well, since I have done my blabbering I better go!! But I feel alot better since I was able to put it all down!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

4 comments:

The Clegg's said...

Hey Hailey,
I just decided I need to say Hello!!! I haven't talked to you in like FoREVer!! I can see that you are really enjoying school and that makes me so happy for you!! You mention alot that you can't wait to get a "real" job but don't worry just like high school college flies by and before you know it you will be sitting at a desk staring at a computer screen 40 plus hours a week, so enjoy school while it lasts.

And may I just say that for just blabbering I think that you gave the most beautiful testimony I have heard in along time ~ Thanks I have been having a crappy day and you just made it 180 degrees BeTTER!! Thanks. I can't wait tell you go to the temple either (I hope you invite me because I would love to experience that with you) The temple is the most beautiful and peaceful place on earth you will ever go - and while I have only been a few times and it is sometimes hard to get motivated to go everytime it is worth it!! you will have some of the most AMAZING experiences in the temple so keep up that desire because ITS WORTH IT!!

Well anyway I just wanted to drop by and tell you how thankful I am to know you!! You are such a beautiful and caring person who is going to do GREAT things!! And I feel very blessed to know you!!! Oh yeah I am coming up to Richfield next weekend - maybe if you and your mom and sisters aren't busy we can have lunch or something!!

Well chit chat later!!
Love Ya!!
Kylee

* HaiBug * said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chandler*Ashley*Breagan said...

hey-- good luck on your speech tomorrow. You will do good!! love you!

The Clegg's said...

Hey my e-mail is jkclegg@gmail.com