CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

UpDaTe!!!

Wow!! I cannot believe that September is already over!! It is crazy how fast times flies!! Well, just to update everyone on my Twilight book.... I am LOVIN it!! It is the best book... I am almost done with it... It is so hard to put it down.... But yes school and work is more important.. Hopefully I will have it done tonight.... But nothing else really is exciting going on in my life... Just working and going to school.... I love school!!! It is the best thing ever!! I am really glad I decided to go.... Life can get crazy but I love it... Well, there is not much to say so I will talk to you guys later.. Hope everyone has a great week!!!

1 comments:

Hillary Sue said...

I just started Twilight too. You will probably get done with it before I do. So you will have to tell me how you like it. Talk to you later Hailey Rae