CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tag...You're it!!!

20 Years Ago. . .
1. I wasn't even born yet!!

10 Years Ago...
1. I was eight and in 2nd grade

2. I was just baptized

3. My little sister was born...

5 Years Ago...

1. I was thirteen and in 8th grade

2. I was playing on the traveling basketball team

3. I was ready to go into high school

3 Years Ago...

1. I was 15 and was in my sophmore year of high school

2. I was playing basketball and volleyball

3. I was just learning how to drive.. SCARY ;)

1 Year Ago...

1. I had been working at Barrett's for 2 1/2 years!

2. Just starting my Senior year at NSHS

3. Was on the yearbook staff

4. Was an FBLA officer

5. I learned what happens when you don't wear a seat belt! Your face hits the windshield!! :(

So far this year I...

1. Bought my Ford Focus!

2. I graduated from North Sevier High School!

3. I started my first year of college!! SO scary :)

4. I still work at Barrett's!

Yesterday I...

1. Worked most of the day.

2. I went to school for half of the day!

3. Had a rootbeer freeze from the Hot Spot! Thanx Ash! :)

4. Did my homework!

Today I...

1. Worked for most of the day

2. I went to my absolute favorite class. Applied Business Math

3. Went back to work

4. Went to the volleyball game

5. Did my homework

6. Updated my blog! :)

Tomorrow I will...

1. Of course go to school for most of the day!

2. It will finally be my day off from work so i will relax! :)

3. Hopefully get my car washed and vaccumed

4. Hang out with friends!

In the next year I will....

1. Hopefully have a really good job if not I will still be stuck at Barrett's

2. Go somewhere fun! I wish Hawaii!! We will have to see :)

3. Just have the time of my life!

I tag: Hillary Sue, Brinley, and anyone who wants to!! :)

0 comments: