CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

I aM fInAlLy ReAdInG tWiLiGhT!!!


I am excited to say that I am finally starting to read Twilight... After many people have been telling me that this was the best book out there I have finally decided that I should give it a try!! At first when it came out I was not going to sit and read books about Vampires I did not believe such a thing so why read it???? Well, after hearing so many people talk about it I finally got interested and started reading it yesterday! I am now on Chapter 8 a day later!! Believe me after getting into it you cannot put it down!! I am LOVIN it!! I will keep ya posted on how I am doin on it!!

3 comments:

Tandi said...

Yay, I'm so excited your reading Twilight. It's so good, you won't ever put it down. Let me know how ya like it. So what you been up to? How is school goin for ya? Yeah, I'm finally gonna start goin to school and I'm way excited. But yeah, lets get together soon. What you doin this weekend. Let me know, K later

The Jolley Family said...

Have fun with Twlight. It is my favorite one out of the whole series.

Chandler*Ashley*Breagan said...

It's about time!