CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

JuSt RaNdOm StUfF!

I am just sittin here in my powerpoint class and I am all done with my chapter assignment so I just decided to sneak on here and tell everyone I am still alive! I am very busy with school and work and so I will try and post as much as I can! I am loving college! I actually look forward to going to class everyday and learning new things! I can't wait until I get a "rEaL" job! I hope to someday become an accountant! Well, I hope everyone is doing well, I better go so I can go to my next class. Hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

Tandi said...

Hey girlie, sounds like your staying busy between work and school but good deal. Hopefully I'll be enrolled over there next semester, keep your fingers crossed. Anyways just thought i'd stop by and say hi.

Hillary Sue said...

Hey Hailey, I haven't talk to you FOREVER! We need to hang out. Both of us have been way busy with school. It sounds like school is fun. TTYL