CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

yAy I aM dOnE!!!!

I can actually now say that I am officially done with Twilight!!! O mY gOsH... I loved the book... It is like the best book eVeR!!! I can't actually believe I just said that.... But seriously it is one of the best books out there..... I am going to start reading the "New Moon" tommorrow so I will keep ya updated on that book... Wow... This week has really flown by fAsT!!! I can't believe how fast time flies... Before we know it, it will be ChRiStMaS!! But I don't have much to say tonight I just wanted to let everyone know that I am FiNaLlY done with Twilight... If you haven't read it yet I HiGhLy reccomend reading it... Well, I hope everyone has a fAnTaStIc weekend!!!

2 comments:

The Mason's said...

Good Job Hailey! I think I pass on reading them and hope they come out on video! I have no time to read! Love ya :)

Chandler*Ashley*Breagan said...

Hey my sista--- Thank you for your nice comment on my page! We are very excited, and hope you are ready to babysit lots....Hehe! Just teasin! You probably won't be able to pry that baby out of my hands for the first year or so! :) Love you! Hope everything is going good!