CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

TaGgEd...WhO aM I?

I am- a daughter, a sister, soon to be aunt!, and grand-daughter
I want- to have a a good wonderful life!
I have- I have a fantastic family and amazing friends!
I wish- for lots of money and to have my dreams come true
I hate- being wrong..(which is most of the time)
I fear- Of losing a loved one
I hear- the tv going in the other room and my family talking
I search- for purses, purses, and more purses!
I wonder- what my life is going to be in 5 years!
I always- try to be the best i can!
I usually- either working or at school
I dance- i hardly ever dance!! I hate it... I am not good at it!
I sing- I don't sing either! I am really bad!
I never- want to get up in the mornings! I love staying up!
I rarely- clean my room and car!
I cry- when i am upset...
I am not always- the girl i should be but I try the best I can!
I need- My family, friends, and my purses!! :)
I should- Be on my way to Salina, but I am doing this lol!!
I dream- Of someday having a husband, a family, and owning lots and lots of purses!!!

I TAG- Ashley, Brinley, Tandi, and who ever wants to!

0 comments: