CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

A hUnTiNg We WiLl Go!!!

My dad, mom, Brinley, and I decided that we would go out looking for deer Saturday night.. Well, we got all ready in our orange and Brinley and I decided we would mess around with the camera and take some pictures of us!! So here is some pictures of us on our hunting trip!!


This is right before we left!! I thought it turned out pretty cute!


Here is another picture of us on the four wheeler! We were suppose to

be lookin for deer!! SHH don't tell dad! We were having fun takin

pictures of ourselves!!



Well, I had so much fun going with my family hunting!! I love spending time with my family which I don't get to do much cause we are all so busy with our lives!! Life gets so CRAZY sometimes!! Wow, it's been a while since I have updated my blog... I don't really have anything to say that is why I don't... Nothing new and exciting happens with Hailey!! But hope you guys all have a GREAT day!!



0 comments: