CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

WoW! I hAvEn'T pOsTeD fOr AwHiLe!!

This week has flown by so fast!! I swear I was just gettin ready for school last Sunday! I think the reason it is flying by so fast is cause I love life!! I love going to school and learning new things... I love hanging out with my friends!! It is so much fun!! I got to hang out with Kelsey and Hillary last weekend and I had a ball... Thanx girls for such a a great night out!! There is nothing new for me... Like I have told you before all I do is go to work and then school, or go to school then work... That is my life!! I will try and get some pictures this weekend if I do anything fun cause I haven't post any for a while!! But hope everyone has a FaNtAsTiC weekend!!!

1 comments:

Hillary Sue said...

Hailey Rae-
Last weekend was so much fun. We need to hang out again. Thanks for being such a GREAT friend. Talk to you later
Hillary Sue