CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

GiRlz WeEkEnD!!


This weekend Hillary and I went and stayed up in Ephraim with Kelsey at her apartment! We had so much fun! We decided this was a girl weekend and no guys would be involved!! We started out by just hanging out at the apartment and meeting her roomates! They were totally awesome girls! Then about 11:30 at night we decided to go to Walmart! We got candy and playing cards and then went back to the apartment. We played for quit awhile.... I guess every weekend or everynight the have a dance party! So they had their dance party the night we were there and it was totally awesome! It was fun just being with the girls and having a great time! Well, Hillary, Kelsey, and I ended up not going to bed until 4:00 in the morning! But Saturday we went to Snow College Homecoming game! It was way fun other than it was FREEZING!!! Here are some pictures of our AwEsOmE wEeKeNd!





This picture is a little fuzzy but I thought it was way cute of us girls!!





Hillary took this picture of me and I was SOO not ready for a picture! :)




This is of Kelsey and Hillary gettin ready for the day!!





I loved this picture!! It was outside and it was freezing so that explains why we have the hoods on!




Well, it started snowing on our way home between Ephraim and Manti and Hillary got this picture for me and I loved it....



I loved this picture of the temple!! With the snow coming down I thought it was GORGEOUS!!
Well, now you can see that I had a totally awesome weekend!! Thanks Hillary and Kelsey it was a blast!! We will totally have to do it again!! Thanks again!!

4 comments:

Chandler*Ashley*Breagan said...

that's cool that you had so much fun. I really like the awesome hair-dos. Glad you made it home safe in the snow storm! :)

The Mason's said...

Looks like you had fun! That picture of the temple was soo pretty. Have a good day! Love ya!

Tandi said...

Looks like you girlies had a good time. Glad to hear it. So how's school goin for ya? Are ya still likin it?

Hillary Sue said...

That weekend was so much fun. We need to do it more often. The picture with our hoods on is so cute. We need to take some more fun and crazy pictures together. Talk to you later Have fun and THANKS SO MUCH FOR BEING A GREAT FRIEND!!!